will complete a health questionnaire, have their temperature checked, and wear a mask at all times as they enter our community. Guests will be escorted throughout their tours of specific areas and accommodations. Tours are available by appointment only by calling 909.626.1227.
Areas you may visit during a typical in-person tour:
- Our expansive campus and all exterior common areas
- Vacant apartments or cottages, if available
- Interior common areas, as possible
- Manor Hall
- Beauty Salon
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
Areas you can visit on a virtual tour from our website:
- A variety of specific apartments and cottages
- Whole campus tour
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Claremont Manor is built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic we have taken proactive steps, informed by CDC guidelines, in order to protect our residents, families, and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the property including staff
- Testing for all employees
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and residents’ homes
- Masks worn at all times
- Social distancing protocol encouraged throughout the community
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- We are delivering all meals to residents’ homes
- Life Enrichment activities and classes provided via Zoom
- Administration is available at all times for resident engagement by phone or interaction with social distancing and masks
- We are helping connect residents to loved ones with Zoom, FaceTime, phone calls and other platforms
Check out Front Porch’s response to COVID-19.